U.S. Regional Communities:
- Beloit, WI
- City of Industry, CA
- Columbus, MS
- Corsicana, TX
- Elk Grove Village, IL?
- Ellwood City, PA
- Garland, TX?
- Garyville, LA?
- Greensboro, NC?
- Huntington, IN
- Irving / Fort Worth, TX?
- Jacksonville, FL?
- Joliet, IL
- Martinsburg, WV?
- McDonough, GA
- Midland/Odessa, TX?
- Naperville, IL
- Sugar Land / Fresno, TX?(Fort Bend County only)
NPO (Non-Profit Organizations)?Grants:?
To qualify for an Ecolab NPO?grant, a 501 (c) 3 organization (per the IRS Pub 78) must provide services in one of the regional geographies listed above and fall within one of our four strategic areas of giving:?
- Youth & Education:? programs to promote youth development, particularly youth at-risk
- Civic & Community Development:? affordable housing, work readiness, crisis assistance and hunger relief
- Environment & Conservation:? hands-on environmental learning programs
- Arts & Culture:??arts?education for children and youth, as well as support for museums and the performing arts
- The application process is now closed
- For NPOs who applied for 2019 funding, you may review your application and check the status, by signing-in to the Ecolab Application Site and then click on the Request tab (use Chrome and a desktop or laptop computer for best results)
- For all log-in or technical questions, please email@example.com?or call 1.855.910.8501 (7-6 p.m. central time, Monday- Friday)
- Award notifications will be sent via email to the applicant in October and November after the grant review committees have reviewed applications and made recommendations to the Ecolab Foundation board of directors
- Only one grant request per organization per year accepted
- For region specific questions, click here for a contact list of Regional NPO Council Chairs
- For other inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 651.250.2923
If you were granted an award, once it is disbursed, you will find grant disbursement information on the YourCause NPO Connect?Nonprofit Platform (NPP).? Please note that Good Done Great, our former partner for grant disbursements, is now YourCause/Blackbaud.? All previous grant disbursement information has been migrated and all of your login information remains the same.? If you need assistance, please see the email and chat features at the bottom of the Nonprofit Platform sign-in page or click here to fill out the Nonprofit Platform Service Inquiry Form.
Click?here?to view additional information/instructions about signing into the Nonprofit Platform.
In accordance with Ecolab’s?Code of Conduct, contributions will not be made to organizations that? discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, other personal characteristics or conditions protected by national, state or local law